The EPAT1600 EasyPAT is a simple one button, one test manual PAT tester which will test all 240V & 110V portable appliances. The EPAT2100 is capable of full high current bond testing at 25A and 8A or can be set to a low current 200mA soft test for safe testing of sensitive IT equipment. There are no complicated menus, just a single rocker switch for selecting test current and large separate buttons bond and insulation testing.
The EPAT1600 has a built-in lead tester for IEC power leads and includes the EX332 adaptor for fast testing of 230V mains extension leads and identification of extension lead wiring faults including phase/neutral reversal, phase open circuit and phase / neutral short.
• Simple one button, one test operation
• Fast and easy Class I & Class II appliance testing
• No complicated menus or settings
• Tests both 240V and 110V appliances from 240v supply
• High and low current earth bond tests at 25A, 8A and 200mA
• Insulation test at 500V
• Built-in lead tester
• Hard case with storage and removable top