The MicroPAT Plus is a dual voltage PAT tester with memory storage and download capability. It features a one-button, one test operation with a fast and simple download procedure making the Micropat Plus the ideal PAT tester for fast high volume PAT testing. The Micropat can be connected to a barcode scanner to create an efficient system for fast identification of appliances.
Suitable for both 230V and 110V appliances, the MicroPAT carries out all mandatory PAT tests as well as earth leakage, run current and flash tests making it ideal for both routine onsite testing, tool hire checks and workshop service and repair applications. The EPAT2100 is capable of full high current bond testing at 25A or can be set to 200mA for safe testing of sensitive IT equipment.
Results can be downloaded to a PC for traceability and to develop periodic test schedules using the Martindale MPATSUITE software. The MPAT Plus is also compatible with Shire Safety First Express & Simply PATs.
• Downloads to computer/printer
• Simple one button, one test operation
• Tests both 230V and 110V appliances based on supply voltage
• Fast and easy Class I, Class II appliance testing
• Extension lead tests with optional LTDV accessory
• Performs 5 PAT tests (earth bond, insulation, run current, run leakage, flash)
• High and low current earth bond tests at 25A and 200mA for sensitive IT equipment
• Suitable for onsite PAT testing, tool hire and workshop applications.
• Mains powered 110V/230V with instant on
• Hard case with storage and removable top
Martindale MPAT Suite is compatible with Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Not compatible with Apple Mac computers.