The SPL82 is a handheld Class 2 sound level meter for on-site measurements in accordance with the Noise at Work legislation for industrial and office environments. It has a built-in logger for up to 64,000 records for monitoring and documenting noise levels.
For longer logging periods the SPL82 can be tripod mounted and externally powered. The meter features A and C frequency weighting, fast and slow time weighting and can be connected to external recording devices via the AC and DC outputs.
The SPL82 is supplied with the following accessories a micro USB cable, PC software on CD, windscreen and storage case.
Key features of the SPL82 Data Logger Sound Level Meter include:
- Fast and slow time averaging
- Min / Max values
- Auto power off
- AC and DC outputs for the connection of external instruments
- A and C frequency weighting
- USB PC interface with Windows software included.
- 64,000 record data logging capacity
- Measuring level range from 30 to 130dB
- Frequency range from 20Hz to 8KHz
- Tripod mounting
- Conforms to BS EN 61672-1