Martindale Part No: MARTEK101
The Martindale TEK101 is a simple to use non-contact voltage indicator with both audible and visual warnings and an extended probe tip for access to confined spaces. Optimised for identifying energised conductors at voltages within the range 180V to 600V AC, it incorporates a unique built-in 50Hz proving unit which tests the sensor operation, battery and LED.
The TEK100 Series of voltage indicators are the only non-contact voltage detectors with a built-in proving device that really proves the entire circuit is fully functional avoiding the need for a separate proving unit.
The tip design and optimised sensitivity make it possible to discriminate between adjacent live conductors where standard voltage indicators struggle. The high resolution capability of the TEK101 improves safety and saves time on-site.
The pocket sized design conforms to CAT IV 1000V safety regulations.
Sensitivity – typical sensing distances for energised cable at 230V 50Hz
- 3mm for flat 1mm² to 2.5mm² twin core and earth
- 2mm for round 1.5mm
- Visual: Red LED
- Audible: 2kHz Tone
- Integrated self test proving unit
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Overvoltage: CAT IV 1000V, Class II double insulation
- EMC: Conforms to BS EN61326-1
- Supply: 9V alkaline battery (IEC 6LR61, NEDA 1604A)
- Housing: Flame retardant ABS
- Dimensions: 202 x 36 x 25mm
- Weight: 120g approx (incl. battery)