Martindale Part No: MARRC2000
A fast and easy way to test RCDs from 6mA to 500mA. The RCD rating (I∆n) is set using the rotary switch and three different test current modes are available (1/2, Full & Fast Test) at either 0° or 180° (positive/negative cycle).
There are 6 different RCD rating (I∆n) test options which unlike most multi-function testers, will cover all common RCDs.
The RC2000 is supplied with mains test lead, manual, batteries and soft carry case.
This supercedes the Metrohm 16R240A
RCD Ratings (IΔN)
- 6mA, 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA & 500mA
Half Trip Settings (1/2xIΔN)
- 3mA, 5mA, 15mA, 50mA, 150mA & 250mA
Fast Trip Settings
- 150mA (for IΔN=6, 10 & 30mA only)
- 0 - 1999mSec (Resolution 1 mSec)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of reading, +/- 1 digit
- Dimensions: 190 x 90 x 54mm
- Weight: 350g approx
- Supplied with soft carry case, mains test lead (TL205) and manual