Martindale Part No: MARDT173
The DT173 is a high performance single input K Type digital thermometer with a measuring range of -200°C to 1372°C. The compact thermometer is supplied in a tough holster and has large digits and a back light for easy viewing in all environments. There is a fold away built in stand for optimum viewing angle.
The DT173 is supplied with a bead thermocouple and is compatible with a wide range of Martindale K Type probes including air probes, penetration probes and clamp and surface probes. For more information on probe accessories click here.
Readings can be displayed in either Centigrade of Fahrenheit and the thermometer has an adjustable offset to optimise thermocouple performance over the desired temperature range. There is a MIN/MAX/AVG mode for recording extremes of readings. In this mode the auto power off function is disabled to allow recording over longer periods of time.
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- Switchable between 1° / 0.1° and °C / °F
Electrical Measurement Range
- -200°C to 1372°C (-328°F to 1999°F)
For operating temperatures of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F), for one year, not including thermocouple error.
- -200°C to -60°C: +/- 0.1% reading + 2°C
- -60 to 1372°C: +/- 0.1% reading + 1°C
- -328°F to -76°F: +/-0.1% reading +4°F
- -76°F to 1999°F: +/-0.1% reading +2°F
- 4 foot, K-type thermocouple bead probe (teflon tape insulated)
- Maximum insulation temperature 260°C (500°F)
- Accuracy: + / - 2.2°C or + / - 0.75% of reading, whichever is greater, from 0° - 260C
- Supply: 4 x 1.5V, AAA alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, NEDA 24A)
- Dimensions: 160 x 83 x 38mm
- Weight: 240g approx, including batteries
- Supplied with a K-Type bead thermocouple, 4 x 1.5V, AAA alkaline batteries & manual