Martindale Part No: MARCO90
The Martindale CO90 is a reliable, carbon monoxide meter with a low battery indication.
The clear LCD display shows the reading in ppm, with an audible beeper that speeds up with CO concentration, becoming a continuous tone above 200ppm.
Max & Hold buttons allow for one reading, or the highest reading, to be displayed over a period of time.
The CO90 carbon monoxide detector is supplied with battery and manual.
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with max reading of 1999ppm
- <70 sec to 90% of reading
Average Measurement Capacity
- A reading is taken every 7 seconds and average is displayed on screen
Normal Measurement Capacity
- Current reading is shown on screen
- Operating Environment: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 105°F), at 15% to 80% RH
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), 0 to 80% RH with battery removed from meter
- Supply: Standard 9V battery, (PP3, NEDA 1604) included
- Low Battery Indication
- Dimensions: 189 x 67 x 35mm
- Weight: 193g approx incl. battery