Martindale Part No: METE1612
The Metrohm E1612 is a handheld 4 pole Earth Resistance tester for accurate measurement of earth resistance and soil resistivity.
The tester, including batteries, weighs less than 1.5kg making it ideal for the mobile approach required when performing earth testing. This microprocessor controlled unit benefits from advanced safety features and displays the test results on a large LCD screen.
The E1612 is supplied as a kit and includes batteries, 4 earth spikes with connecting cables and a manual. The manual includes simple illustrated instructions of how to carry out earth testing with 2 and 3 spikes and how to measure soil resistivity using 4 spikes. A shoulder strap completes the kit which is enclosed in a tough, durable case.
- Earth Resistance: 2Ω / 20Ω / 200Ω / 2kΩ
- Earth Voltage: 0-300V AC
Earth Resistance Resolution:
- 2Ω range: 0.01Ω
- 20Ω range: 0.1Ω
- 200Ω range: 1Ω
- 2kΩ range: 0.01kΩ
Earth Voltage Resolution:
- Earth Resistance: ± 2% rdg ± 3dgts
- Earth Voltage: ± 2% rdg ± 3dgts
Temperature & Humidity:
- Operating: 0°C ~ 50°C ≤ 80% R.H
- Storage: -10°C ~ 60°C ≤ 80% R.H
- Altitude: up to 2000m
- Power: 8 x 1.5V LR6/AA batteries
- Auto Off time: Approx 2¼ minutes
- Dimensions: 250(L) x 190(W) x 110(D) mm
- Weight: Approx 1430g
- Conforms to BS EN 61010-1 CAT IV 300 V
- Class II Double Inslation
Test Leads supplied conform to BS EN 61010-031 CAT III 600V, 2A
EMC: Conforms to BS EN 61326
Includes: set of test leads with integral crocodile clips (red 15m, black 10m, yellow 10m and green 5m), carrying case. set of 4 x spikes, shoulder strap, 8 x 1.5V Alkaline batteries LR6/AA, spare F100mA 250V 5 x 20mm fuse, instructions.