Martindale Part No: MARTHERMOKIT
The Martindale Thermokit is a comprehensive temperature kit, ideal for electricians, plumbers, boiler engineers and maintenance engineers. Supplied in a soft carry case, the kit includes the Martindale DT75 dual input thermometer, bead type probes, pipe clamp probes, an air probe and a surface probe.
This is a high quality dual-input digital thermometer with temperature difference capability. It is able to measure input and output temperature and temperature differentials through boilers, radiators etc. and can accept a wide range of K type probe accessories.
The meter comes with a protective rubberised holster and is switchable between °C and °F and between 1° and 0.1° resolution. Hold and maximum buttons allow the current value to be frozen or the maximum reading to be stored.
The Thermokit comes complete with the DT75 thermometer, 2 x bead type probes, 2 x pipe clamp probes, 1 x air probe and 1 x surface probe.
Martindale DT75 Thermometer Specifications
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- Switchable between 1° / 0.1° and °C / °F
Electrical Measurement Range
- -50°C to 1300°C (-58°F to 2000°F)
For operating temperatures of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F), for one year, not including thermocouple error.
- -50°C to 0°C: +/- 2°C
- 0°C to 1000°C: +/- 0.3% reading + 1°C
- 1000 to 1300°C: +/- 0.5% reading + 1°C
- -58°F to 32°F: +/- 4°F
- 32°F to 2000°F: +/- 0.3% reading + 2°F
- Supply: 9V battery, MN1604 / PP3
- Dimensions: 147 x 70 x 39mm
- Weight: 215g approx
Supplied Probes Specifications
Martindale TT1P Bead Probe
- Temperature Range: -75°C to 250°C
- Dimensions: Ø1.5 x 1000mm
Martindale TT5K Air Prove
- Temperature Range: -50°C to 250°C
- Dimensions: Ø4.5 x 130mm
Martindale TT8K Surface Probe
- Temperature Range: -50°C to 600°C
- Dimensions: Ø6 x 130mm
Martindale TT10K Pipe Clamp Probe
- Temperature Range: -50°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: Ø12 x 130mm
Kit Supplied With
- DT75 thermometer, 2 x bead probes, 2 x pipe clamp probes, 1 x air probe, 1 x surface probe, soft carry case