Martindale Part No: MARTEK402
The Martindale TEK402 is a compact continuity tester with audible indication. The tough construction makes it ideal for industrial and commercial environments including low voltage signalling, process control and training or educational applications.
The loud 85dB buzzer makes it ideal for use in noisy environments where many continuity buzzers, multimeters or 17th Edition multifunction testers cannot be heard.
The TEK402 includes TL49 test leads with uninsulated croc clips and there is a convenient belt clip for easy transportation.
- < 50µA across short circuit
Continuity Range (audible)
Audible Output Level
- 85dB minimum at 30cm with 0Ω continuity resistance
- Power Supply: 9V, MN1604 / PP3 alkaline battery
- Compliance: BS EN61010-2001, CAT I 50V Peak. Not for use in CAT II, III or IV environments
- Dimensions: 50 x 64 x 30mm
- Weight: approx 260g
- Belt Clip: On rear face