Martindale Part No: MARTEK402
The Martindale TEK402 is an easy-to-use continuity tester with audible indication and a belt clip. The loud buzzer makes it ideal for use in noisy environments.
The tough construction and simplicity makes it ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including low voltage signalling, process control and educational.
The Martindale TEK402 is supplied with test leads, battery & instruction manual.
- < 50µA across short circuit
Continuity Range (audible)
Audible Output Level
- 85dB minimum at 30cm with 0Ω continuity resistance
- Power Supply: 9V, MN1604 / PP3 alkaline battery
- Compliance: BS EN61010-2001, CAT I 50V Peak. Not for use in CAT II, III or IV environments
- Dimensions: 50 x 64 x 30mm
- Weight: approx 260g
- Belt Clip: On rear face