Martindale Part No: MARPSI4300
The Martindale PSI4300 is a unique phase rotation indicator that carries out the measurement via inductive crocodile clips. This method increases the safety of the user, whilst the bright green LEDs give a clear primary indication of anti-clockwise phase rotation.
The design of this phase rotation tester allows for use on both insulated or uninsulated conductors, and an "Enhanced Brightness" switch makes indication brighter in strong ambient light. A combination of both rotating LEDs and buzzer tones indicate clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation.
The Martindale PSI4300 is supplied with 4 x AA batteries, soft carry case and instruction manual.
Operating Temperature & Humidity
Battery Current Consumption
- 1.5V x 4 AA / LR6 alkaline batteries
- After 5 mins of non activity
Low Battery Warning
- Power LED Flashes Below 4.6V DC Battery Voltage
- EN 61010 CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, EN 61326-1
- Approx. 370g (batteries included)
- 118 (l) x 69 (w) x 38 (h)
- Instruction manual, soft case, batteries