Martindale Part No: MARPSI4000
An unique non-contact phase rotation indicator that carries out measurements via inductive crocodile clips.
The increased safety design of this phase rotation tester allows for use on both insulated and non-insulated conductors with a buzzer and bright LED’s giving clear indication of clockwise or anti-clockwise phase rotation. There is also an Enhanced Brightness switch for clear indication in strong ambient light.
The Martindale PSI4000 is supplied with 4 x AA batteries, soft carry case and manual.
Operating Temperature & Humidity
Battery Current Consumption
- 1.5V x 4 AA / LR6 alkaline batteries
- After 5 mins of non activity
Low Battery Warning
- Power LED Flashes Below 4.6V DC Battery Voltage
- EN 61010 CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, EN 61326-1
- Approx. 370g (batteries included)
- 118 (l) x 69 (w) x 38 (h)
- Instruction manual, soft case, batteries