Martindale Part No: MARMPATNGO
The Martindale Micropat 'n' Go PAT Tester is a complete PAT testing package. The kit is supplied with barcode scanner, IEC & Extension lead tester, MPAT Suite PAT software and labels.
This is one of the most cost effective downloading PAT packages on the market and is ideal for users who are wanting to start PAT testing with a computerised system.
The complete kit is supplied with the Martindale MicroPAT Plus, LTDV Dual Voltage Extension Lead Tester, MPAT Suite software, download lead, barcoded PASS labels, CCD Barcode Scanner, 100 FAIL Labels and instruction manuals.
The MicroPAT Plus is a dual voltage PAT tester with memory storage and download capability. It features a one-button, one test operation with a fast and simple download procedure making the Micropat Plus the ideal PAT tester for fast high volume PAT testing. The Micropat and barcode scanner combination create an efficient system for fast identification of appliances.
Suitable for both 240V and 110V appliances, the MicroPAT carries out all mandatory PAT tests as well as earth leakage, run current and flash tests making it ideal for both routine onsite testing, tool hire checks and workshop service and repair applications. The EPAT2100 is capable of full high current bond testing at 25A and 8A or can be set to 200mA for safe testing of sensitive IT equipment.
Results can be downloaded to a PC for traceability and to develop periodic test schedules using the Martindale MPATSUITE software. The MPAT Plus is also compatible with Shire Safety First Express & Simply PATs.
• Downloads to computer/printer
• Simple one button, one test operation
• Tests both 240V and 110V appliances
• Fast and easy Class I, Class II appliance testing
• Comprehensive extension lead testing
• Performs 5 PAT tests (earth bond, insulation, run current, run leakage, flash)
• High and low current earth bond tests at 25A, 8A and 200mA for sensitive IT equipment
• Suitable for onsite PAT testing, tool hire and workshop applications.
Martindale MPAT Suite is compatible with Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, Vista & Windows 7. Not compatible with Apple Mac computers.
Martindale MicroPAT Plus Specification
Earth Bond Test
- Test Currents: 25A AC, +/- 100mA DC (IT Safe)
- Display Range: 0.00Ω - 1.99Ω
- Test Voltage: 500V DC
- Display Range: 0 - 19.9MΩ
- Display Range: 0 - 3.1kVA
- Usable Range: 0 - 13.0A
Earth Leakage Test
- Test Voltage: Class I - 1.5kV AC; Class II - 3.0kV AC
- Display Range: 0 - 3.0mA AC
Martindale Extension Lead Tester Specification
Applied Test Voltage
- 110V +/- 10% or 240V +/- 10%, 50 / 60 Hz
- 240V BS 1363 to IEC line socket, 110V BS 4343 to IEC line socket