Martindale Part No: MARLM92
The Martindale LM92 is a low cost light meter with a resolution of 0.1 Lux, making it suitable for general purpose use.
Conversion factors for different light wavelengths are given in the handbook, to allow for more accurate measurements. The meter also features Peak Hold and Hold to allow maximum readings to be recorded, or one particular result to be kept. Results can be shown in lux or foot candles.
The LM92 has four ranges, 200 lux, 2000 lux, 20,000 lux & 200,000 lux. The meter is more accurate on the higher ranges.
Each light meter is supplied with battery and user manual.
Light Measurement Ranges
- Lux: 200, 2000, 20,000, 200,000
- Foot candles: 200, 2000, 20,000, 200,000
Total accuracy for CIE standard illuminant A (2856K)
- +/- 3% reading + 10 digits
- 10.764 foot candles = lux (lumens/meter2)
- 0.0929 lux = foot candles (lumens/ft2)
- Power Supply: 9V battery (PP3 / MN1604)
- Dimensions: 190 x 65.5 x 35mm
- Weight: 210g approx
- Supplied with battery & instruction manual