Martindale Part No: MARLM90
The Martindale LM90 is a low cost light meter with a resolution of 0.01 Lux, making it suitable for general purpose use.
The meter also features Peak Hold and Hold to allow maximum readings to be recorded, or one particular result to be kept. Results can be shown in lux or foot candles. Conversion factors for different light wavelengths are given in the handbook, to allow for more accurate measurements.
The LM90 has four ranges, 20 lux, 200 lux, 2,000 lux & 20,000 lux. The meter is more accurate on the higher ranges.
The LM90 is preferred for emergency lighting applications.
Each light meter is supplied with battery and user manual.
Light Measurement Ranges
- Lux: 20, 200, 2000, 20,000
- Foot candles: 20, 200, 2000, 20,000
Total accuracy for CIE standard illuminant A (2856K)
- +/- 3% reading + 10 digits
- 10.764 foot candles = lux (lumens/meter2)
- 0.0929 lux = foot candles (lumens/ft2)
- Power Supply: 9V battery (PP3 / MN1604)
- Dimensions: 190 x 65.5 x 35mm
- Weight: 210g approx
- Supplied with battery & instruction manual