Martindale Part No: MARDT75
The Martindale DT75 is a high quality, dual-input thermometer with temperature difference capability. The two K-Type inputs can accept a wide range of different probes and the thermometer can measure input and output temperature, as well as temperature differentials through boilers and radiators etc.
Temperature readings can be switched between °C and °F, with either a 1° or 0.1° resolution. Hold and maximum buttons enable the freezing of the current value, or for the maximum reading to be stored.
The Martindale DT75 is supplied with 2 x bead type probes, protective holster, battery and manual. This is also available in a thermometry kit, see the Martindale Thermo kit for more details.
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- Switchable between 1° / 0.1° and °C / °F
Electrical Measurement Range
- -50°C to 1300°C (-58°F to 2000°F)
For operating temperatures of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F), for one year, not including thermocouple error.
- -50°C to 0°C: +/- 2°C
- 0°C to 1000°C: +/- 0.3% reading + 1°C
- 1000 to 1300°C: +/- 0.5% reading + 1°C
- -58°F to 32°F: +/- 4°F
- 32°F to 2000°F: +/- 0.3% reading + 2°F
- 4 foot, K-type thermocouple bead probe (teflon tape insulated)
- Maximum insulation temperature 260°C (500°F)
- Accuracy: + / - 2.2°C or + / - 0.75% of reading, whichever is greater, from 0° - 260C
- Supply: 9V battery, MN1604 / PP3
- Dimensions: 147 x 70 x 39mm
- Weight: 215g approx
- Supplied with 2 x K-Type bead thermocouples, protective holster, battery & manual