Martindale Part No: MARDT73
It is able to measure input and output temperature and temperature differentials through boilers, radiators etc. and can accept a wide range of K-type probe accessories.
The meter comes with a protective rubberised holster and is switchable between °C and °F and between 1° and 0.1° resolution. Hold and maximum buttons allow the current value to be frozen or the maximum reading to be stored.
The measurement range will be limited by the range of the thermocouple probe used.
The input connector accepts standard miniature K-type thermocouple connectors (flat blades spaced 7.9mm. center to center).
The DT73 is a single-input version of the DT75 supplied with 1 probe.
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- Switchable between 1° / 0.1° and °C / °F
Electrical Measurement Range
- -50°C to 1300°C (-58°F to 2000°F)
For operating temperatures of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F), for one year, not including thermocouple error.
- -50°C to 1000°C: +/- 0.3% reading + 1°C
- 1000 to 1300°C: +/- 0.5% reading + 1°C
- -58°F to 2000°F: +/-0.3% reading +2°F
- 4 foot, K-type thermocouple bead probe (teflon tape insulated)
- Maximum insulation temperature 260°C (500°F)
- Accuracy: + / - 2.2°C or + / - 0.75% of reading, whichever is greater, from 0° - 260C
- Supply: 9V battery, MN1604 / PP3
- Dimensions: 147 x 70 x 39mm
- Weight: 215g approx
- Supplied with a K-Type bead thermocouple, protective holster, battery & manual