Martindale Part No: MARDT175
The DT175 is a high performance dual input K Type digital thermometer enabling the measurement of both input and output temperatures of systems and equipment simultaneously. When set to differential mode, the difference between the two thermocouple readings can be displayed which is useful for measuring the effectiveness of heating systems. The DT175 has a wide measuring range from -200°C to 1372°C.
The compact thermometer is supplied in a tough holster and has large digits and a back light for easy viewing in all environments. There is a fold away built in stand for optimum viewing angle.
The DT175 is supplied with two bead thermocouples and is compatible with a wide range of optional Martindale K Type probes including air probes, penetration probes and clamp and surface probes. For more information on probe accessories click here.
Readings can be displayed in either Centigrade of Fahrenheit and the thermometer has an adjustable offset to optimise thermocouple performance over the desired temperature range. There is a MIN/MAX/AVG mode for recording extremes of readings. In this mode the auto power off function is disabled to allow recording over longer periods of time.
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- Switchable between 1° / 0.1° and °C / °F
Electrical Measurement Range
- -50°C to 1300°C (-58°F to 2000°F)
For operating temperatures of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F), for one year, not including thermocouple error.
- -50°C to 1000°C: +/- 0.3% reading + 1°C
- 1000 to 1300°C: +/- 0.5% reading + 1°C
- -58°F to 2000°F: +/-0.3% reading +2°F
- 4 foot, K-type thermocouple bead probe (teflon tape insulated)
- Maximum insulation temperature 260°C (500°F)
- Accuracy: + / - 2.2°C or + / - 0.75% of reading, whichever is greater, from 0° - 260C
- Supply: 9V battery, MN1604 / PP3
- Dimensions: 147 x 70 x 39mm
- Weight: 215g approx
- Supplied with a K-Type bead thermocouple, protective holster, battery & manual